Prestige Glue 5ml
Ultra fast set in 1 second!
Complete cure in 1 hour (vs average adhesives cures completely in 24 hours)
Thicker viscosity for better workability
Ingredients: Ethyl 2-Cyanoacrylate, PMMA-Poly Methyl Methacrylate, may contain pigment (Carbon Black)
How to use:
- Shake well before each use
- Consume within 1~1.5 months upon receipt of product from us
- Make sure to clean/remove adhesive adhering to the cap or nozzle after each use with lint free wipe, and recap tightly after releasing air inside.
- keep used adhesive container in reclosable pouch along with a desiccant, avoid sun exposure, excess heat and humidity, for the best life cycle of product, keep it in the refrigerator or portable wine cellar etc. with the temperature/humidity control function.
** If you keep used adhesive in the refrigerator, you need to leave adhesive in normal temperature for a while before each use, if adhesive has been in bad state of preservation, degradation process moves faster and you might notice the content (adhesive) becomes white clouded. If you find a problem, pls refrain from using it to your client for safety reasons.
Miss eye d'or professional adhesive does not contain/use MCA-Methyl cyanoacrylate or Latex due to our safety policy.
Pls refer product features as below:
- Fumes from Cyanoacrylates are a vaporized form of cyanoacrylate monomer that may irritate sensitive membranes in the eye, nose and throat.
- About 5% of your clientele will become sensitized to Cyanoacrylate fumes after repeated exposure. They may experience flu like symptomes, or have an allergic skin reaction (swelling of the eyes and eyelids).
- To minimize these risks, keep your treatment room well ventilated, use Miss eye d'or Nano Protection Cream and Humidifier.
- The US National Toxicology Program and UK Health and Safety Executive have concluded that the proper use of Cyanoacrylate is safe in the hands of licensed, well-trained and experienced professionals.
- In case of severe skin problems after lash extensions, pls suggest your client to contact a physician immediately.